Monday, August 3, 2009

Adventures in Man Jewelry: Episode III

We have a winner! Here in all its glory is The Backyard Groom's wedding band:


Yay! Can I just say how deliriously girlishly happy I was to see that ring on his finger? There may have been squealing and giggles involved.

Anyway, for those of you have been following Adventures in Man Jewelry since Episodes I and II, he ended up liking the style of one of the original three Titanium rings we ordered from Amazon, but we couldn't get the size quite right until the lucky third try.

Even though I didn't get refunds on the shipping charges for the rings I had to return, the final ring's bargain price of $45.99 still makes me smile.

Did you go with titanium or tungsten or stick with a more traditional style?

No comments:

Post a Comment