Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A new something blue

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about the horror of realizing during my dress fitting that my beautiful light blue Hanky Panky underthings with "Bride" on them in rhinestones showed through my dress. So sad and so back at square one in trying to find my something blue.

In my hunt for something different that wouldn't take away from the accessories I'd already planned, I came across some blue rhinestone shoe appliques on a blog. I can't remember where I first saw them, but I Googled for a place to purchase them and stumbled on Mindy Weiss' eStore. For $3.75, those bad boys were mine.

They arrived last night, and I easily peeled them off to put on the arches of my red wedding shoes. Check out the finished product (sorry about the iPhone camera shot):

I love that any time I wear the shoes after the wedding, I'll still get a little flurry of bridal bliss when I take a peek at the soles.

No comments:

Post a Comment