Thursday, November 5, 2009

The final countdown

Today is my last day at work before the wedding, making it also my last day at work as a legally single lady. Today is also my last Thursday as a legally single lady. Tonight I will be hanging out with some of my favorite ladies in the world celebrating the end of that singleness. Tomorrow we put the finishing touches on The Backyard, and we rehearse the ceremony that will unite us forever. Then Saturday is it, the day we officially become husband and wife.

Thank you to all of you who have been following along on my journey and offering your input and advice. It's been so much fun to share all of my plans, albeit anonymously, on this blog.

I can't believe that the next time I post, I'll be The Backyard Wife!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy these final things! I know that I did. The weather will be beautiful, and you'll have lots of blogging well wishes coming your way...even if those bloggers are on their honeymoon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-congrats to you! Can't wait to hear all about the big day!

    ReplyDelete