Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm getting married in five days, yo!

I cannot believe The Backyard Wedding will be here in five days. I just can't wrap my head around it. And to add fun to even more fun, my birthday is tomorrow, and all my favorite ladies (aka, the Non-Bridesmaids) will be rolling into town on Thursday for my bachelorette party/hen night. Non-Bridesmaid C. even made a similarly awesome invitation for the party that echoes our wedding invite.

So with five days to go, the weather is lovely here in Austin and looks to continue on track with that loveliness through the weekend. I could not be more excited.

The past few weeks have been nonstop drama and activity, and I'm thrilled to just sit back and enjoy everything as much as possible for these next five days. I won't bother recapping all that's happened in the past week, but suffice to say, it has literally been nonstop. I need a breather. And I'll like that breather even better if it comes with champagne.

One week from now, I'll be married. I just can't believe it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for only 5 days left! Can't wait to hear all about your wedding recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the COOLEST thing to say..."I'll be married one week from now."

    I LOVED saying that...hope you enjoy your last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies!

    It is absolutely the coolest thing to say! Well, I take that back. I imagine it will actually be even COOLER to say, "I'm married." Squee!

    ReplyDelete